Magnetic motor circuit-breakers View all products
Hyundai Manual Motor Starter, HMMS series, realizes the function of molded case circuit breaker and thermal overload relay in one module. It enabled perfect protection for overload phase loss, short circuit and infrequent start control of 3-phase motors.
HMMS series also can be used for protection of distribution line as well as satisfied with the international standard IEC60947-2 and IEC60947-4-1.
The proven PKZM0 switches motors from 0.16 to 32 A. The short-circuit breaking capacity is now rated to 150 kA up to 12 A and 50 kA up to 32 A. The PKZM 4 also has a breaking capacity up to 50 kA. With this, current limiters become almost unnecessary. These motor-protective circuit-breakers are matched to the DIL contactor series, which is ideal for the configuration of motor-starter combinations.
Regardless of whether it is an integrated auxiliary contact, trip-indicating auxiliary contact, voltage release or door coupling rotary handle, the accessories can be used for both the PKZM0 and the PKZM4.
- All setting ranges are short-circuit proof up to 50 kA (400V)
- Short-circuit calculations and prefusing are not necessary
- Common and comprehensive accessories for all sizes
- Facilitates savings in logistics and engineering
- Accessories (auxiliary contacts and shunt trips) are installed without tools
- Reduces installation time
- Electrically and mechanically compatible to the contactor series DIL
-Same width for same performance, space-saving installation and transparent engineering
- All conventional international approvals
- Common engineering basis for different applications and export countries.
Manually actuated motor-protective circuit-breaker IEC/EN 60947-4-1, VDE 0660 part 102
Rotating handle with clear switch position display ON and OFF
In conjunction with accessories main switch and Emergency-Stop switch compliant to EN 60204 or VDE 0113
Isolating characteristics compliant to IEC/EN 60947-3
UL/CSA (incl. Types E and F) approvals for North American market
CCC approval for China
- Thermal-magnetic protection
- Push button control
- One size from 0.1A to 32A, Width = 44.5 mm
- One size from 0.37 to 15 Kw under 440V
- Icu breaking capacity up to 100 kA
- Designed to perform the essential motor starter and switching functions
- Easy choice for simplicity and flexibility
- Easy to install, easy to order, easy to understand
Can be easily integrated with all configurations, thanks to their 55 mm standard width and mounting on DIN rail.
- GV3 P Thermal-Magnetic Breaker:
- 7 ratings from 9 to 65 A used for magnetic and thermal motor protection from 5.5 to 30 kW.
- GV3 L Magnetic Breaker:
- 5 ratings from 25 to 65 A used for magnetic motor protection from 11 to 30 kW.
- Common characteristics:
- 50 kA Icu breaking capacity from 40 to 65A and 100 kA Icu from 9 to 32 A, complying with international standards and certifications.
- Product compacity: 55 mm standard width provides an easier installation in the panel and space saving, mounting on DIN rail
- Sturdiness and safety with 3-position rotary handle, front face padlocking.
- Common additives parts for TeSys GV2 and GV3 ranges.
Designed with the new and ingenious, EverLink* patented, power terminal system, The TeSys GV3 circuit-breaker provides a more reliable connection quality: the tightening pressure applied to the cables remains stable, strong and long-lasting even under tough conditions. Common additive parts to GV2 and GV3 ranges provide simplicity and significant installation time saving.
Used for motor control and protection, complying with IEC 947-2 and IEC 947-4-1 standards.
- Manual and local control, when the motor circuit-breaker is used on its own, and automatic and remote control when combined with a contactor
- Motor protection provided by thermal-magnetic devices built into the circuit-breaker
- No live parts are accessible to direct finger contact
- The addition of an undervoltage trip enables the motor circuit-breaker to be tripped if voltage is lost
- The addition of a shunt trip enables remote control of tripping
- The control for the open or enclosed motor circuit-breaker can be locked in the “N/C" position using 3 padlocks
- Connectors: spring terminal, screw clamp
Complete protection concentrated in a single productCompact and simple to select, TeSys GV2 motor circuit-breakers are only 45 mm wide and are categorised
according to their level of performance and functions: type of control, breaking capacity, motor protection and accessories.
- - Motor control and protection, in accordance with standards IEC 947-2 and IEC 947-4-1
- - Easily inserted in any configuration by screw or clip-fixing onto mounting rails